Online giving makes it easy to tithe at your convenience, look up your contribution records, and schedule future gifts.
WANT TO SET UP AN ACCOUNT?
Set up an account to create a login, make a one-time gift, or set up recurring giving using your checking account or credit card.
Giving back to God from that which He provided for us is a foundational principle of Christianity and an important part of your relationship with Christ.
January-October 2019 Gifts – Old System (FFC Connect)
If you made a financial contribution to First Family Church between January and October 2019 using our former database system, FFC Connect, use the following link to access your giving statement for this period. Please use your previous username and password to log in. You may access your January-October giving statement using this link until the end of December 2019. (Should you need a copy after the link expires, please contact the church office).
- Go to https://ffclife.ccbchurch.com/give_detail.php?show=history
- Click on your Profile at the top of the welcome page.
- Choose the Involvement tab.
- Click on the ellipsis menu on the Financial tile.
- Select Giving Statement.
If you need further direction, please visit https://churchcommunitybuilder.force.com/s/article/How-to-Generate-your-Own-Giving-Statement#reading for a more detailed tutorial.
October-December 2019 Gifts – New System (Planning Center)
Records of any gifts (tax-deductible only) for October-December 2019 can be found by accessing the My Giving tab in our new database system, Planning Center. Statements will be generated the first part of January 2020; however, you can view your giving history and download a .csv file of your gifts at any time.
To do so, you can go to https://firstfamily.churchcenter.com/login or click the Access My Donor Profile button in one of your emailed receipts and:
- Enter an email address or phone number to receive a code.
- Enter the code and choose your name.
- In the upper right, there should be a pulldown menu (it uses a little face emoji if there’s not a photo of you there) where you can choose “My Giving.”
- Scroll down to the Donation History section and there is a button to the right that says “Download” and that should generate a .csv file listing any tax-deductible gifts you’ve made to-date.
NOTE: Planning Center does not automatically pair spouses on their giving. We have tried to join donor spouses as gifts have been processed, but if you see that yours is not being reported together and you would like it to be, please let us know.
If you have questions about your giving via either system, please contact Jen Coleman in the FFC Ankeny church office at 515.965.8300 or . We appreciate your continued patience as we make our way through this transition!